Thursday, October 30, 2014

Super Stellar Rainbow Stripes Planet Baby Blankets


This baby blanket features one of a kind, original artwork that you will not find anywhere else, creating personalized baby blankets for any special baby in your life. These custom blankets can be used for your own baby or personalized to make a unique gift. Customize these unique blankets to create one-of-a-kind gifts for baby showers, for births, for christenings, for holidays, or for special occasions and events. This work was inspired by a desire to express myself: my mood, my thoughts, my feelings. Add a name or your initials, or your favorite inspiring words from love quotes, inspirational quotes, and funny quotes, then use it to help you express yourself. Buy baby blankets online for yourself and as gifts today! Please message me if you have any questions or requests. Customization is my specialty! http://db.hafapea.com

»visit the EmporiumGiftShop store for more designs and products like this

No comments:

Post a Comment