Friday, February 14, 2014

Mindful, Be Present & Monogram Custom Coat Racks


This customizable coat rack has an elegant and colorful design that will help remind you to be your best self this year. Just modify the words with your own words, or phrases. My words are 'mindful' and 'be present'. I want to be mindful this year of the present moment, to help bring balance, peace, joy and happiness in my life. The middle tile has 'J' for your initial and should be personalized to your very own monogram, or whatever you choose. The background has beautiful pastel colors that are reminiscent of an ocean sunset. The font, size and color of the words are completely customizable. If you have any trouble customizing this design, please contact me through my 'contact seller' button at the bottom of my store page. The designs are surrounded by high quality Alderwood and there are three double hooks for hanging coats, etc. This coat rack is perfect home decor for anyone wanting to remember what's important to them.

»visit the NaturesEssence store for more designs and products like this

No comments:

Post a Comment