Friday, February 7, 2014

Mindful - Choose your own WORD for the year! iPad Mini Retina Case


A customizable DODOcase iPad mini Case decorated in an elegant and colorful design that will help remind you to be your best self this year. Just modify the word with your own word, or phrase. This word will help you remember what is important to you. My word is 'mindful'. I want to be mindful this year of the present moment, to help bring balance, peace, joy and happiness in my life. I hope you find the same. The background has beautiful pastel colors that are reminiscent of an ocean sunset. The font, size and color of the word is completely customizable. If you have any trouble customizing this design, please contact me through my 'contact seller' button at the bottom of my store page.

»visit the NaturesEssence store for more designs and products like this

No comments:

Post a Comment